It's been a bit busy around here at Banquo HQ the past few days. I am quite proud of the lovely gig poster I created for our June 2nd gig on Pender Island, which you can view by clicking the image above. The finished poster size is 11x14 (legal size). I printed them today and they came out wonderfully. It was nice to see that I can still do print work after so many years of doing only web design!This evening we met with Adrian Dolan of The Bills, who is indeed performing the final mixing and mastering of the new album for us. Over the course of the next week we will be getting the rough mixes finished, and then it's looking like next Friday/Saturday will be the time for Adrian to work his magic. After that it's only a matter of getting the CD duplicated (2-3 weeks). Taking the extra step of mastering will make a world of difference in the final product, so it's worth taking the extra time and expense to do this.
In addition to the above, we also spent a few hours with Barbara Pedrick at her photo studio this evening. She took shots of the five members together, individual portraits, and then some of the "Banquo-lite" trio for when Jude and Adam are touring. It was a great experience and Barbara was wonderful to work with. Not to mention that everyone looked fabulous in their costumes. We get to see the photos next week... I'm excited! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment