
What a hot weekend... we've had 30+°C temperatures here in Victoria. Thankfully it's been relatively cool here in my basement suite. Yesterday at Luminara was brutal, though... it didn't cool off very much after dark; we all were sweating like crazy in our costumes.
Other than the heat, the event went well last night. As always, the crowd was receptive and appreciative. People were very interested; had many ask after our instruments, our repertoire and costuming on our breaks. Over the course of the evening I must have had well over 20 comments on my "cool" hat (it was actually hot... wool is NOT cool) and some even knew that it was a tricorn that I was wearing. :P
The rest of my weekend has been spent working on the new Belfry Theatre website. The publicist wants to have it online for August 3rd, so I don't have time for much else for the next while.
2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like life has been good and busy for you! I just got back from Pennsic (had an AMAZING time) and am thinking that I will try to get to Vic sometime in the next month (probably mid-week though due to weekends being crazy-busy). We will have to get together...
By the way... how did recording go? When are you releasing the new CD?
Still busy! Gah! Having three jobs is driving me crazy(er). Everyone must think I've dropped off of the planet.
Pennsic sounds like it was fun from what I read on your blog. It'd be *great* to see you if you make it over. :)
There's some newsy stuff over on the Banquo page about a concert and the new CD. We still have to do overdubs, mixing and mastering.. weeee!
xo,
D:\
Post a Comment